2009年7月21日火曜日

Live in America or Japan?




Sometime, do you want to live in another country? Then, what do you think about living in another country? The first things that come to mind are cost, environment and food. So, I want to tell you difference of American life and Japanese life with comparing.

I often hard from one of my friend who has experienced studying abroad that if you want to know the country prices, you should compare each country coke cost. So, I want to introduce American and Japanese coke cost. A can is 120 yen in Japan, in America is 50 cents. So, the findings showed about twice cost. 50 cent is about 50 yen. Exactly, cost side is advantageous to America. So, we will consider another angle.



When I was a second grade of university, I had been to America for four months. I was shocked about American environment. I stayed in girls’ dormitory. When I went to bath room, students walked without shoes in bath room. After that, they went to their beds.
Another one is flies. If you see a fly in the dining room, what do you think of it? I think the room is dirty! However, please don’t nervous about that American doesn’t take care if flies are on their food. During summer, you will have to fight with flies if you will live in America.


What kind of food do you like? Japanese food? Italian food?etc…. When you live in America, certainly you gain weight. When my friend stayed in America, she gained 10 kg weight. But she went back Japan, she lost 10 kg weight. Do you know that American cheese hamburger and Japanese cheese hamburger are different. American cheese hamburger is 590 calories and Japanese cheese hamburger is 303 calories. Japanese food is known as healthy food. So, Japan is known as a nation of long-lived people.


At times, we consider what is the most important to live. Exactly, we need a lot of money. However, we should take care about our health. So, I recommend you to live in Japan. Because, your health is priceless.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Your information about Coke prices is very interesting. I wonder if it is a good way to compare prices in different countries? Each culture has things which are strange to people from other countries. Some of them are shocking!
    I was shocked to hear so many people in Japan clearing their throats and spitting in public.

    返信削除
  2. if i will go abroad, I will check coke prices! thank you!!
    I would like to go a lot of country I can go. But I like Japan the best!!!!
    I like Japanese food, house......etc.

    返信削除
  3. I was shocked flies. I hate flies, and I don't want to hear hollow booming.
    Altough I spent England for 4 months, I was shocked that host mother don't flush away plates' bubble. She said "If it dry, the bubble go out."

    In America, how was that??

    返信削除
  4. I want to live in Japan and I want to go as travel in America because I experienced America life for four months so I got off high calorie foods. I want to eat Japanese food.

    Did you adjust at American life for four months?

    返信削除
  5. i want to live in japan, becouse i stayed america only 4 months and it was hard for me...
    but i don't think i don't wanna go to america.
    i mean, traveling abroad will suffice☆

    返信削除
  6. I want to live Japan.
    I lived live America for four month.
    But I wanted to go back Japan.

    返信削除